Shahnoor Chaudhry is a highschool student at the Center for Education and Human Development at Glen Allen Highschool. Her passion for humanitarian work lends itself to her role of leading the Youth Initiative for Yaqeen. She takes on the responsibility of garnering youth participation for the foundation as well as spreading awareness through social media.
What you can do as a Volunteer:
- Raise awareness regarding community needs
- Identify communities, which need help make suggestions
- Make suggestions to organizing members on how to improve the projects
- Volunteer to help out at health clinics
- Make donations and contributions for current projects
- Become a member and make small donation on a biweekly or monthly basis
Join our Youth Forum!